Thursday, August 02, 2007

The 90 Day Challenge - Day 3 - A Deeper Understanding of The Process

Everyone,

Today has been all about understanding the process. As I was going through materials, I came across a large amount of papers that I’d written in college, and decided that they should be archived. I also sorted through unanswered correspondence and am working on a plan to reach everyone by either phone or mail.

I realized that I have YEARS of old paperwork and materials packed away in boxes, along with long forgotten articles and memorabilia, so I’ve decided to embrace another project of sorting through all stored boxes, clear out all unwanted articles, file papers appropriately and dispose of everything that no longer has relevance to my life.

It’s interesting that at 3 days into this project, I am beginning to recognize the power within this process; declaring an intention, then taking action, has shed light on areas of my life that have been hidden and/or ignored for years. Almost without effort, I’m confronting the issues of personal finance, archiving personal history, cleaning out closets and staying true to my word ( “I saw what I mean, and I mean what I say”), all on the strength of having made a commitment to achieving extraordinary results. Now, tell me who I am!

I also today began work on another pillar in this process, Relationship. I initiated new friendships, spoke honestly to those around me, and was true to my heart all day. It feels magnificent standing out on a limb, experiencing the creative process at work in my life.

I am grateful for the opportunity to share this process with you. I’m also grateful for the grace that has surrounded me all of my life, and the light that shines from within.

I anticipate that my finances project should take approximately 2 weeks to complete. In that time, I will have corresponded with and set a plan of completion with every outstanding issue. At the same time, I will begin to confront and sort through the remaining four pillars of “Harmonic Wealth” that will lead me towards an extraordinary experience of living by the end of this project.

1 comment:

CarmenNC said...

I will stop worrying about my finances. I will take the money out of my savings account to pay my property taxes and then replace with my tax refund. Today is the rainy day.