Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Its Best To Start At The Beginning


My name is Kristian Alexis Perry. The meaning of my name, translated literally, is Annointed Protector of Mankind. Based on my life results, I consider myself a leader in the community of humanity; my name generates a deliberate positive sound and energy of spiritual eloquence that nurtures the spirit of those who speak it.

My ancestors are comprised of races from Africa, England and Scotland. I am a descendant of the regal Benin/Togo people in Africa, and Caucasians from The British Isles, woven deeply into the fabric of North American culture. The depth of my heritage is spiritually profound, bringing together aspects of culture unique to only myself. I have come to the realization that I and God are one in the same, enabling me to trust in the musings of my heart with a profound elegance that captures the positive spirit within and radiates outward into the world.

8 comments:

brunsli said...

Kristian,

This is a wonderful start to your blog! I am looking forward to following it.

Naturalist1 said...

Welcome to the blog. I have lurked on your site several times and I am in awe of your locks. Looking forward for many to come.

Sister-in-Locks said...

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:27 KJV

Keep shining your light unto the world. You are a beautiful person.

Looking forward to your posts!

Creyole said...

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!! Yes, I'm yelling cause I love it!

I knew you could do it and you are all over this my friend. I'm elated to add your link to my blog so others can witness your beautiful testimony!

Blessings to you my brother!

TNAPPYKINKY said...

This is great and a very good start.I am looking forward to checking you out.

kristian alexis perry said...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for visiting my newly created work-in-progress blog. My intention here is to show all of the facets of my life. Like all of you, my journey has been extraordinary, and the magic continues to unfold, even through this very moment.

I'd like to extend a warm THANK YOU to the wonderful ladies (namely Brunsli, Maryee and LaChanda: otherwise known to me as "The Supremes") that have been giving me big hints to get this all started. I hope that this site will be entertaining, educational, informative, shocking, real and full of LIFE.

Kind regards.

Kristian

Maryee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kristian alexis perry said...

Zuri, welcome to the site. I'm glad that I was able to inspire you to come out and play! I look forward to seeing your blog grow and transform. It is so much fun!

All the best,

Kristian