Monday, June 01, 2009

THE 90 DAY CHALLENGE - CYCLE 5

June 1, 2009

Today begins the third cycle of The 90 Day Challenge, and I am looking forward to creating extraordinary results through this process. In the first 4 cycles, I created great momentum in my life - moved from San Francisco to New York City; landed a wonderful job at a law firm; met James Arthur Ray of “The Secret” and “Harmonic Wealth” fame, and reconnected with old acquaintances from my life during the period that I was an entertainer in New York City.

In Cycles 3 and 4 I created a new environment for myself by moving from Harlem in New York City to Newport, New Jersey; and then met and fell in love with Mitchell Rothlein, who has recently become my fiancé. I am overwhelmed by the amount of love that he has brought to my life.

On a personal level I’ve taken my soul to a deeper level by participating in an experiential education seminar series at Personal Dynamics in New York City. While there, I was asked to staff an Advanced Course, and my great fortune was to be in the presence of a Master Trainer, Kathy Benson, who happens to be an absolutely extraordinary human being. Through her coaching, I have begun to dream big again, and she is the catalyst for my beginning Cycle 5 of this process.

I have also rediscovered, after an absence of more than 25 years, the work of Werner Erhard, and am connected again to an amazing mental and spiritual experience that is inherent in the reality of his “be here now” philosophy.

As before, all areas of my life will be addressed; the spiritual, financial, mental, relational and physical. I am clear that intention and focus in all areas must be present in order to accomplish this chapter of my dreams.

With great projects to accomplish in this cycle, I must clearly focus on every aspect of my life. I continue to grow stronger emotionally and relationally, and am determined to recreate a new physicality through my body that can be seen as outstanding once again. I must pay more attention to the gifts of my physical beauty. I’ve been blessed for a reason. Over the past 9 years, I have gotten complacent with my appearance and it is time to turn up the heat again….I intend to be “hot” again by the end of this cycle. Yes, I just said that! 90 days can truly be the start of an incredible future if I stand firmly in this intention.

The main project in this cycle is to recreate my artistic life by redesigning myself as a singer once again. I’ve been dreaming for many years of returning to the cabaret stage, and time has arrived for me to stand up and be heard once again. I am planning a major new musical presentation, singing all new material in a way that reflects the journey that my life has taken over the past 20 years. With a nod to my past, I will move clearly with what is real and true for me now. I have matured greatly, and my intent is that it be reflected in the music that I create.

Additionally, I intend to marry Mitchell in the next 4 months, so amazing emotional preparation has to occur in order to blend my life with his. It is clear that my residence will change soon, and I have to create a stand that works for both of us to feel supported and loved.

So, here, on day 1, I declare my commitment to create all of these wonderful things by August 31, 2009. It’s going to be an extraordinary summer!

1 comment:

niikili@hotmail.com said...

Hi Kristian:

May only the very best continue to come your way. I'm so happy to read of your wonderful plans in the near future.

Patricia