Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Still On Course

90 days. Not a very long time. Just enough time to completely redesign your life.

Over the last 42 days, I have been through a great deal. A stalker. A seriously mental one. I took action and obtained a temporary restraining order. Went to Superior Court with an attorney vs. the stalker. Obtained a restraining order that protects me for the next 3 years. Long enough to have the stalker fade out of my life forever.

I have also gained the ability to make friends again. People that make me laugh, and people that make me think. And, I’m getting myself into awesome physical shape. And my six pack in not far from being reality again. I’ll be ready for the camera again in another month and a half.

I’m gaining personal confidence and am ready for beautiful music making and an audience by February. No joke. This time it’s really serious.

I have successfully negotiated the minefield that is my financial picture, and can clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel. And am designing a program of wealth that should carry me through for the rest of my life. I've discovered that wealth is not about money, but about happiness.

Ninety days is not a lifetime, but it can sure be the start of a great second wind. I’m regaining harmony in all aspects of my life….right on target.

Now, what’s next?

No comments: