Monday, July 24, 2006

The Secret


Hello everyone.

Recently, I've been exposed to some amazing information that is changing the way I look at myself and life. It has to do with the way our natural abilities are utilized, and I am currently in the middle of study of the Universal Laws, a course for understanding the application and facilitation of an intricate and sensitive way of being that opens up all kinds of possibilities for creating the life of my dreams. Subsequently, I plan to utilize this information in several ventures currently under development that will facilitate the fun, creativity and abundance of LIFE to shine.

As stated before, I have a commitment to create a personal legacy that encompases making effective changes in the world around me. By this declaration I intend to make this information available to others, allowing them to experience the joy and satisfaction of a life well lived. The development of this process is leading me down some very interesting roads, so....stay tuned....

(if you're feeling adventurous, click the secret link above....)

Kristian

2 comments:

brunsli said...

I'm on the edge of my seat.

kristian alexis perry said...

Hi there, how have you been? I've missed you and your buddies.

Did you find the "secret" link in my last post? If so, what do you think about it?

K.